Tuesday, October 05, 2004 @Tuesday, October 05, 2004
At least so far the day has been looking up...instead of going down hill.Y r ppl able to pry personal matters frm me????Whole day juz sit down at the com and chat.Until Iget grounded.At least still can ues the com.
But still damn tired.Hopefully tomorrow can go n sleep during lessons instead of listening to my boring teachers.Back into the darkness of unconciousness.How good it would be if I could do that everyday of my life.I would be over - joyed.Never having to think abt what I am going to do once i have to start working or even what I am going to do once I get out of secondary school.Never having to plan my future.
Secrets revealed n secrets kept...aren't they all the same?
Y do we keep secrets?Do we not trust anyone?Y do we lie?Are we that afraid of the consequences?Is everything a joke in this world that we r living in?Is our livlihood based on false pretences?
the big qurestion....
Y R THERE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS IN THIS WORLS THAT WE R LIVING IN?