Saturday, September 10, 2005 @Saturday, September 10, 2005
You know....just when things starts getting good, something just screws it all up. Just like when your dreams seems within your grasp, it all seems so far away all over again when something bad happens. I guess thats why i decided to give up on my own dreams....It all seems so difficult to accomplish.....And i just get more discouraged when i see people who are better that me. Seeing people who are better than me should make me want to accomplish more......but its all just making me want to give up hope on every being able to accomplish what i want to do.
Somethings in life are just not meant to be i guess....Maybe music isn't for me.Maybe others see something that i don't...I have friends who say that i'm destined for music.....But my family members paint a different picture for me to see....
There are people in my life whom i used to love who just ended up hurting me....And there are people whom i know i still love but I end up hurting them.....I guess thats juz the way things are for me....Nothing ever really works out for me....Maybe i'm meant to go on with life with no one by my side so i don't end up hurting anyone who i really care for....Its not fair for them to get hurt because of my short comings.....And i'm tired of hurting so many people who i really care for.....I'm sick of dissappointing them and letting them down when i don't perform up to par.....It just hurts a lot when i have to watch them suffer coz of me.....And i'm sick and tired of hurting so much all the time....