Wednesday, October 26, 2005 @Wednesday, October 26, 2005
You know, I juz realised that I don't write about the usual things that people usually write in their blogs....Usually they talk about thier days and not their outlook towards life itself....I guess talking about my daily life and what I do everyday is a waste of time for me because I already keep a personal diary....So maybe this blog is just for me to go on ranting and raving about how sucky life is for me or how much I think life sucks in general....There isn't really much to say.....I guess everyone goes through the same things in different stages of their lives.....And I guess I just choose to voice them out via this blog....Love, dreams, hate, hope, heartaches, heartbreaks......I guess its what everyone goes though but I seem to choose to go on and on about all of them.....Love: I'm still a "child" so I wouldn't know much about love....except that somethings are just not meant to be...Like me and....someone....And now things cannot possibly work out for me and another someone coz the first someone is still stuck in my head and heart.....Who knows why its so difficult to just to let it go and let him live his life without me there to bother him or why its so difficult for me to forget him and move on......Dreams: I know a little something about dreams.....Considering that mine are currently almost non-existent....Some people will try to keep you from your dreams.....Some will try to lead you in another path....But sometimes you just have to toughen up and follow your dreams and keep everyone else out of your mind....Don't listen to others especially when what you want is really what you should be doing since the path has already been paved right in front of you....Don't make the same mistakes that I have made....Don't give up on your dreams......Hate: Hate is something that everyone has....You either hate soemone or someone hates you.....There is never anyone who dislikes you even if you think so....I've had my fair share of hating people....Its all just part of life....You can't always avoid hate no matter how hard you try.....Hope: Hope is something everyone should have.....Because is you give up hope you might as well just give up on living....Hope helps you to persevere thorugh a lot of rough times....I don't really have much to say about hope considering that I've given up hope on a lot of things.....Heartaches and heartbreaks: GET OVER THEM QUICK.....It'll hurt too much if you just carry it all around....Well, I've got to get going....Adios....Ciao....Byez