Wednesday, November 23, 2005 @Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Well.....Its been a long time since I last updated.....Life's been....Okay....Crappy at times but I'll survive....Can't let one thing bring me down....Especially not now....Waiting for a new piano to be given to me by my parents......Think I'll type out a song that I wrote last week.....When I was down.....Real down....Why does love hurt
When its all over
Why does my heat feel
Like its been ripped out
And torn into pieces
Is it all really meant to be this hard
Is it meant to be this painful
Am I meant to feel this way
When its all over
After eveyrthing has been said and dome
And when I'm standing here
All alone
With the world around me
Falling apart
Who can I turn to
When you're gone
Who will be there
To tell me everythings gonna be alright
I never thought
That things would end this way
I thought our love
Was stronger than that
This song is still incomplete.....haven't had time to complete it.....Have to have the feelings to complete something like this......When I'm feeling love sick or alone I'll continue this....