Wednesday, December 14, 2005 @Wednesday, December 14, 2005
So apparently I've been asked to update my blog....There's nothing much to say coz nothing much has happened....Its the holidays and the last time I went out with my friends was on the 5th of December....To watch Aeon Flux and Chicken Little....Other than that I've been busy with everything to do with choir and nothing else....
So doing nothing has like started me thinking about who my true friends are and what not....Some say that my friendship with my close friend won't last....And I find that nonsensical because we've been friends for....I don't think I wanna go there lah.....Lets just say a very very very very very long time.....A majority of my life so far.....We've been through some very rough patches and our friendship just gets stronger....We don't always see each other but will always know that we have each others backs no matter what....I've been though my fair share of hard times but I've managed to pull through....but I didn't do it all by myself.... So I guess I've said my piece about friendship and what not.....Since I've got nothing else to write I'll type out what ever song i've written so far....Which is only like one song....There really isn't much to say when you life is like a schedule you have to follow no matter what.....
We've spent so many
Days together
Just thinking bout our friendship
Thinking if it'll stand
The ups and downs of life
Is the friendship that we've lived for
The friendship that we're keeping alive
Gonna last forever
Or will it just die?
I've spent so many nights
Just thinking if we'll still be friends
The kinda friends that we were
Back when we first met
Will our friendship last forever
Will it still be there after the day has passed
Or will it just die
Like the way people think it would
Should we stand up and fight
To keep this friendship alive
Or should we just lay down
And let the world just take it over
Do we go the extra mile
To keep things going
Or do we stay here
And just let it all fade
But I still think
That its worth the fight
We've put our hearts and souls
Into this friendship
And I will not just let it die
I wrote this song...After I came home on the 5th...I guess I just felt that since my friend and I was able to make our friendship last so long even though we barely see each other....That we would be able to make our friendship last for an even longer time...10 yrs is already a long time if you ask me....
Guess I'll stop here....
Ciao!!!
Take care everyone...Hahaz.....