<body> <body>

Saturday, February 11, 2006 @Saturday, February 11, 2006

I so wish that i could just die....Nothing seems to be going right.....the year started off great.....With absolutely no complications....And with me not liking anyone....But now its a whole other story

I wish things weren't so complicated....I wish i can just persue my dreams without having to give a damn about what my parents say or think and without them right in front of me trying to stop me....

I wish that things aren't complicated with me and someone who i might really love....I wish that that someone loves me too....I wish things aren't as complicated as it is for me now in my love life....If i even have one.....I wish that i never have to feel the way i feel now ever again...

I wish so much and so hard....but none of these ever do come true.....And i know that they won't sort themselves out but I just don't want to go on living this way anymore.....Its too painful for me....Having to see all their faces and always feeling overwhelmed....I'm always solving other peoples problems and letting them get all their anger and frustration out even if they want to take it out on me.....But yet I have to keep all my feelings and emotions inside....They don't know how painful it is for me to keep quiet and not to anything about the way i feel.....They don't know what its like having their dreams stumped even though they're so close to it just because they don't want to go against their parents....

All my friends know that i'll always be there for them without a shadow of a doubt even when i'm busy as hell because i don't want to see them suffer....They should know how much i care for them even though i don't say it much.....That someone whom i love shouldn't need me to tell him that i love him because i know that its very obvious....Thats why i never shut up even if he doesn't say anything back...

It just hurts so bad.....Not being able to tell someone that you love them or that you care about them because you fear that it won't be accepted.....Its just tearing me into pieces.....I'm just so lost right now.....Lost in my own emotions.....I don't know what to do anymore.....

& THE GIRL

Freda Kay
Republic Polytechnic Biomedical Sciences
2nd Oct

& THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS/PEOPLE

FAMILY & GOD
The Bestie:Claudia
MUSIC
Writing my own stuff
Reading books :D

& LOVES

Claudia BESTIE
Emmanuel Noel
Farrah Faith my sister
Jerald Kiddy!
Jolin
Joshua Tan
Shane


& Twitter-ing away
    follow me on Twitter


    & TELL ME



    & MEMORIES THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME

    October 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    July 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    January 2013


    & RESOURCES

    layout: +
    fonts: +
    brushes: + +
    image: +