Sunday, March 26, 2006 @Sunday, March 26, 2006
It is only now that i realise that I am lost when you are gone...That without you, it is more difficult to walk the right path. It was the light of your love which guided me through the darkest of nights. It was your touch that cleared my vision. With each loving embrace, you mended my broken heart. But now that you're gone, life just seems so empty.....So lonely. Life felt worthless....I always thought that you would never leave me....I always thought that I would have you in my life....My guiding light. And now as I walk in the darkness and wander aimlessly, I sit any wish that you were here with me right now...I wished that we never fought over such trivial things...I wished you had stayed in this world with me....So many wishes....But yet so few fulfilled...Everything that I wished you and me could be didn't seem possible...It always seemed too difficult to do...Until that every first embrace. Your sweet embrace that sent me soaring high up....But the harsh words that were exchanged....The words that brought me crashing down to earth.Oh how I wish those words were never exchanged in the first place. I miss being in your sweet embrace....I miss the warmth of your love...But most of all, I miss your healing touch. You rarely see the hurt that breaks my very essence...But when you do, your touch seems to heal all the brokenness that tears me up inside. But now that you are gone, who is there left to mend my brokenness?? Who else is there?? Who else has the same healing touch that you do?? Your smile, your laughter, your heart and your touch.....How I wish that you were here to give me all that....But its not the end of the world....I still feel your presence....And the memories that linger in the air that surrounds me gives me the strength to live each and everyday. Your love still lives with me....Its still in me...And I hope that you can feel my love too....The love that I've been trying to show you.