Friday, March 03, 2006 @Friday, March 03, 2006
U know, there are just times when someone whom you really care about....Is going through some tough times. And the person really knows that you care for him but they still refuse to open up...Maybe its because they're not that familliar with you...But you know that you can help them...But you just don't know how to because they don't tell you whats troubling them.
And its so painful to just watch them suffer...And it really affects you deeply. Especially when you have to look them in the eye so often and see the pain and confusion there. It just hurts me a lot to see the people around me whom I care about so much suffer. And maybe they don't feel right to complain to me about their problem or something like that, but i know that its what i can do to help them. And I really love helping people who just need a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. I could listen to someone everyday and not be angry because i know that they need me or at least someone to be there to listen to them. But they refuse to open up.
They don't know that it hurts me...They think that they're doing me a favor...But they don't see that they're affecting me. Especially the person whom I might really love. Who knows.
But they don't notice that little things like not replying a message for 3-4 days can hurt someone.
But whatever.... Its they're lost....I get hurt....But when they finally realise what they've lost...They'll be more hurt than i ever will be