Monday, March 20, 2006 @Monday, March 20, 2006
After so long, I finally get a call!!!! From none other than my sotong mother( Joyce from choir) Hahaz....I miss her so very very very much.....Didn't see much of her when she was in sunny Singapore....Didn't know that she was sick when she left Singapore either.....Once again, I apologise for not attending the farewell lunch at ur house ok???? Was busy....Plus it was very last minuite for me coz I was only told on the day itself....So it was difficult for me to cancel my other plans......
Anyways....My sotong mother tells me to study hard....Hahaz....And that sh'ell write letters to me and she'll try calling me at least once a week....It was so good to hear from her....I was wishing for her to come online so we can talk crap and other senseless stuff.....And she called me!!! So fun....
I miss her joking ways and the way she always manages to crack jokes when she's down...Or even when she's crying and all of us cry along with her....She never ceases to amaze me....
I aspire to be a sotong!!! Hahaz.....I miss having mindless conversations with her....Hahaz....Anyways, I've got to go.....Hahaz....Grandmother's nagging on my head for me to eat...Hahaz.....Ciao