Saturday, March 11, 2006 @Saturday, March 11, 2006
See The Signs,Read The SignsYou know that I love youBut how can I be sure That you love me tooCan't you see the signsThey're right in front of youCan't you read the signsSaying that I love youThings got so complicatedWhen I thought I was wrongAbout the way you felt for meCause I don't wanna changeJust because you want me toBut can't you see the signs boyThey're right in front of youCan't you read the signsSaying that I love youWhat if I am rightWhat if you feel the sameWho's to knowIf you love me soCan you tell me if you doBut can't you see the signs boyThey're right in front of youCan't you read the signsSaying that I love youPlease tell me that you see the signsPlease tell me that you can read the signsCause I can't make it clearer That I love you