Monday, March 27, 2006 @Monday, March 27, 2006
I've tried to move on from here.I've tried to forget the joys and the pain we once shared. The memories of our love, still linger in the air that surrounds me. The many sleepless nights that I spent crying and mourning the death of your love......with no one by my side,and no one to comfort me. Sitting there all alone in no one's embrace. The days go by without me noticing as I wander aimlessly through that darkness that surrounds me. Without a guiding light or a star in the dark and enless sky above me. Trough the darkest of nights, I sit by the lake hugging myself. I tell myself that though you are no longer here with me, life is not totally worthless. But deep down,I know that I have nothing left to live for without you by my side. No love in my life, no hope left within my being. The useless life that I lead. But though there is nothing left for me to live for, I still can't bring myself to leave this life behind. I fear that the memories that we've made would all just fade away. I fear that the love that we once shared would no longer exist. I fear that my very being would cease to exist. I am made up of the love that we shared that even now, I am slowly fading away bacuse the love we once had was fading.
As the days went by, I wondered why you left me in such a hurry. Everyday I sit my the very same lake that we met at, just so that I could feel your presence and feel close to you. And one day as I sat there reminicing in our love that has passed, I heard someone call out my name..I turned around only to see you standing there behind me. Looking down at me and smiling. How I missed your smile. You told me not to despair, that you would always be with me no matter what happened. You said that as long as I lived, our love would still exist.You told me to be patient, that one day we would see each other again. You tole me that you loved me....And slowly you layed a kiss upon my cheek...And slowly I woke up. A dream....Everything had been a dream. You weren't really here with me....You didn't really say those words to me....It was all just a dream.
When I got home that very night, I saw a flower layed on my bed with a card beside it. It read,"Our love will never die. I still love you...Even more than before. Love you forever" It was then that I realised that I really had seen you. That you really said those words by the lake.