Wednesday, April 05, 2006 @Wednesday, April 05, 2006
How the hell do you know??? You don't know that I know what you are thinking....I don't need people to tell me that you know....Your change in behaviour tells me so. I'm not as stupid as you think I am....Nor am I that blind. What you think may be right....But it may be seriously wrong....Who knows?? I know....Not you....The decision is not yours to make....Its mine...So don't go round telling people things that may not be true....When you do find out the truth, it may be not what you expect....Anything said is soon to come back to the person its about....And the person who starts is will get three times more. Like they say...What goes around comes around....One day you'll see how foolish you were to think in this manner....One day you'll realise that you never should have done what you did.....Never assume....