Thursday, April 13, 2006 @Thursday, April 13, 2006
I need someone's embrace....I need your embrace....I want to just run to your open arms and just break down in tears....I'm running so far....Trying to find you....I search though the mist and darkness that hinders my vision....I feel part of me slowly die away as each second passes by and when I'm not with you I know that I'm without life...So still I seach of you....Looking for your open arms.....My tear streaked face with blood trickling down my chin....My tears of blood....
I know that I'm falling so fast and so hard for you....But I don't know how to say it....I no longer know how to call out to you....To call out for your help....I need you love so that I can carry on....But just as a part of me is dying, the love that we once shared is finally fading....No love....No memories....Nothing....An empty life....No worth....I once tried to call out for your help....But you didn't listen....Will you listen now??? Now that you know that my life depends on it?? Or does your ignorace cloud your vision that I may just die because you didn't care?
As summer fades to autum, the warmth of you love just kept getting colder....The falling leave and the bare trees....A symbol of what is inside me....Nothing but a bare tree....I have no memories no thoughts and no feeling....Just emptiness....My life is coming to an end....Just as the love we once shared is....
I bid you goodbye.....As our hearts will never be entwined ever again....And as my heart stops beating and my body turned cold....With no one to catch me as I fall and no one's embraceto hold me tight as i cry....My life just ended right here and right now.....No more tears...No more breath...No life...Just a hollow body....