Friday, April 28, 2006 @Friday, April 28, 2006
OOOOKAY.....So now I'm back from YMM prac....Quite stressful....Everyone wasn't as happy or cheerful as we usually are....Inculding myself though I was quite hyper at first....To Rachel: You know you can always tell me anything at anytime of the day....I'm always here....Don't stress too much....Should have told me that you didn't really wanna study....I wouldn't have forced you...
To everyone else in YMM that I may have offended during the past few practices: I know as someone who helps you all, I shouldn't abuse that because at the end of the day I'm just like you all....I too get hurt or upset or offended when people shout at me...I know how I used to get angry with the previous leaders when they shouted at us...But now I'm doing the same to you all...So sorry....I know all off us are stressed and all....Maybe I'm just unable to keep everything that has been going on around me under control...I've let it affect my work in the ministry and I'm truly truly sorry for allowing it to happen....Shall try to refrain from shouting at you all even when I'm angry or stressed....I know its not nice to be treated that way....Thousand Apologies...
To you know who(he doesn't know who he is...hahaz...): Sorry for the offensive remark yesterday online....I was way out of line...(hey!! that rhymed)...Its just very difficult to communicate with you....Talk to u online u don't reply....Sms you you don't reply....How else to keep in contact? So end up I get angry at you....And I don't wanna be....But I always end up that way....And the thing is everything is different when I see you in person....We talk we play we joke just like normal....Everythings been turning my mind upside down and inside out....
To Tony: Sorry for slapping you so hard just now...Didn't mean to....Was just having fun....You just always seem to be our subject for pranks because you rarely take offence....I know that there is a limit to everything and I'm sorry if I've crossed the boundries....It is my fault...
To Emmanuel: Hahaz....Don't know what to say...Hahaz....Sorry for hitting you for fun laughter peace and joy...hahaz....Hope you don't take offence....You know that I'm always here whenever you need a listening ear or just someone to lean on....Still hoping that the boat doesn't sink right??Hahaz....Hopefully it doesn't....Hopefully our friendship will last for a long long long time to come...Hahaz....Then we can talk abt who's screwing who...Hahaz...
To anyone else that I may have offended: I'm terribly terribly sorry for offending you...I meant no harm.....