Saturday, May 20, 2006 @Saturday, May 20, 2006
I guess its only now that I realise how good it feels to be happy as compared to being down in the dumps all the time....And I guess I finally took my own advice and left everything to God....Life can throw you anything and everything from all different angles.....And all we can do is hope and pray that it doesn't hit us over the head and if it does we just have to believe that God will be there to catch us if we were to fall. And when we fall, we have to pick ourselves up and move on. Learn from our fall and move on...There's no use regretting or pondering over something that has passed and as long as we've learned something from it, we walk off with something new.
And no matter how much you love someone, you can't always expect them to love you back the same way you love them. For all you know, they just never knew how to say it....And all you can do is just care for the person and catch him/her if they were to fall so that they know that you have their backs and oneday they might realise that you were always there no matter what.
I guess its now that I see that sometimes the best that I can do for someone whom I care for is just to sit there and be ready to catch them if they fall and just be there for them no matter what happens.
So i guess life has just decided to shed some light to me on its inner workings...But still....No one knows what life will throw at you next....So just be ready to accept anything that may be benificial....
Ciao!