Saturday, May 13, 2006 @Saturday, May 13, 2006
Its been a long time since we last talked. So long since I heard your voice. But that doesn't really matter to me now becuase you were never really ever there for me in the first place. You always said that we'll be together as long as we lived our lives. But here I see nothing that can re assure me that things will last. Its all just one big lie.
Now that nothing is left to be said between us, whats stopping me from leaving everything behind me and just move on? I feel everything within me shatter into pieces. No way of mending the brokeness that I hold within me.Every step forward hurts more and more each time.
But still with a tear streaked face, I continue walking away. Away from something that could have destroyed me forever. But if it was so bad, I do I still wanna stay??