Friday, June 23, 2006 @Friday, June 23, 2006
Isn't it weird how even when you've gotten your heart broken numerous of times because of love, we still find it in ourselves to love again? Or when our hearts have been bruised and battered by life, we still go on living? Why do we but ourselves through all that pain and suffering?
I know that loving someone has a certain amount of joy in it...But when it comes to and end it hurts much more than we expected it to. And then you greif the loss of love and then you place your heart out there to get battered by life and then you go back to love so that it can be broken then you mend it again and you repeat the same thing. Over and over again you do the same thing to your heart and you just never realise it. I never realised it until i started writing this post.
We really are creatures of habit. We want to break the chain but are unable to. I just don't understand.
I think this post would make ppl who are older than me who think I'm wiser than them realise that I'm just a child seeking answers. Answers that I don't seem to be able to find. Which makes me go round and round in circles like a fool trying to search for them.