Friday, June 02, 2006 @Friday, June 02, 2006
Things have been looking up...But the tears never seem to stop falling...I'm suffering from nothing tragic...But why doesn't the tears stop? I have so many people around me who care so much...But what's keeping me from telling them the truth about what's going on in my mind? Whats keeping me from telling them the truth? Is it really that difficult? Why do I make myself suffer in silence??
As God painted my life, he added so many wonderful people in my life...People who have always been there and will always be there for me(at least i hope so). But yet my life is filled with such uncertainties. I know what my parents want from me...But yet i'm not willing to work for it.I know that I have no choice in what I want to do with my life coz its being dictated by my parents...And my dreams and aspirations seem to mean nothing to them. I know that I've got what it takes to fulfill my dreams...Everyone else can see it...Just not my parents.
I know the amount of love that surrounds me wherever I go...But yet there's still uncertainties when it comes to some of my friendship ties...Is it all just friends or more than that...Everyone seems to think that its something more...But yet it doesn't seem that way to me...Coz well...I'm me...But why do I allow people to influence my decision making when it comes to sorting out who is just a friend and who is more than a friend?Why??
God...Help my friends through the problems that they are facing...Lead them through the darkness that their in...Help them realise that path that you have laid before them. Amen...
Good night people...