Wednesday, July 05, 2006 @Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Thats the title of my latest art composition...It came to me last night before I fell asleep. I felt like crying. But something in me told me that I couldn't. And today I find out that someone so close to me...is hurting so much but yet I can't do anything for her. I guess thats something that hurts me more. Seeing someone so dear to me hurting.
I don't want to see them hurt anymore. They all feel so much pain. I wish I could just take it all away for them. I want to...But I can't. I know I'm not strong enough to bear it all by myself. I can't even deal with my own problems. I don't want to hurt the people I care for so much...The way that I've hurt others. They all mean so much more to me now.
My problems seem so trivial as compared to theirs. I just want them to feel better. I don't want to see them cry the way I have. The way I still do when I see them hurt. I don't want to see them go through the same things that I went though...They have it so much worse.
What can I do?? I just feel so helpless seeing them go though all this and thinking that they're alone...That no one is by their side. They don't see me there with them. Waiting to catch them if they were to fall.