Saturday, September 09, 2006 @Saturday, September 09, 2006
My dear...Why do u let him do this to u? Not only him...Why do u let them do this to you? I don't want to see you hurt. I don't want to see you cry. Every tear you cry is like another stab right through my heart. I feel so much pain everytime you are hurt or sad.
You're so fragile. I don't want anyone to break you. Not you. You've always been there for me. And this one time when you need me there I don't know what to do. How can this be?
I want to help you.But i don't know how to. All i want for you is to see you happy. You were once so happy. But now you're not. And its coz of them. They are the ones hurting you so much. So much that even I feel it. I don't want anything to happen to you. I've always wanted to shelter you from all this. I don't mind taking your pain. But I don't want you to be hurt.
You're older than me but I've always treated u like a younger sister. I want to protect you from him. But if you really really love him...I don't want to break you all apart. I just hope you know how much your heart, which is still so fragile, can take. I don't want it broken.
Lots of love my dear sister