Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @Wednesday, November 29, 2006
I never wanted you to find out this way. It wasn't the way I planned it to happen. I never wanted to hurt you. Do you understand how much he's been there for me? We were friends before anything else... He was my friend when I liked someone else. And he still is. Its not like I went ahead and did something stupid. What was so wrong? It was all so innocent. I really care about him. But we're not together. We're not ready to be. You don't have to worry. I'm not that stupid.
I'm so afraid. I don't know what to do. I knew that it would happen sooner or later. But I never expected it to happen this way. I never wanted to be the one crying or the one hurting you. Or hurting him. I never wanted to bother anyone.