Thursday, November 30, 2006 @Thursday, November 30, 2006
I used to be my daddy's little girl. Maybe I still am. I'd do anything to remain his little girl. I'd do anything for him to talk to me. Or even look at me. He taught me so much about life. He was the one who taught me to be strong willed. He taught me to live life the right way. He taught me to be observant. He taught me so much about me world. About the way life was. He always took the time to explain to me the way people behaved and why. He thought me so many things that no one else would be able to.
I never wanted to hurt him. Or make him sad or angry. If anything I only wanted to return the love that was shown to me. I don't deserve to be loved so much. Not with the way my life is. Its not fair to them. Its not fair to my dad. All he ever did was love me...Even when I pushed him away. He's given me everything I've ever wanted and more.
Christmas is coming. And my only wish is for my dad to talk to me. I want things to go back to the way they were. I want my dad to look at me. And not avoid me. I love my daddy. Although I may not say it to him, I really do.