Sunday, November 19, 2006 @Sunday, November 19, 2006
Sometimes I wonder if everything you tell me is true. I want so much to believe you. But yet, I fear being hurt once again. What we have now is great. But yet, my heart seems to be ruled by fear. Uncertainties and doubt fills my mind. And sometimes it hurts just because I am too afraid to believe you.
So many times I've been let down. Most people would have thought that I'd be used to it by now. Even I thought that I'd be used to it. But if that were so, I wouldn't have so much fear within me right now. I would have gone about not worrying about if or when you are going to hurt me. You mean so much to me. That sometimes, I fear that I might hurt you.
You are the one person I truly care for the most. I hope you know that. You're always there for me when the days get tough. Always taking care of me coz I never know when to call it quits. And sometimes all I do is make you worry.
I seem so happy now. But yet so sad. Its kinda weird coz its rather confusing. Its like I don't know what I'm feeling.
I love you.