Thursday, November 02, 2006 @Thursday, November 02, 2006
Why don't you want to tell me whats going through your mind? I know somethings bothering you. Why don't you want to tell me? You said that you didn't want to hurt me. I know you don't. But you don't know how much it hurts when I have to see you go through everything and I'm unable to help you because I don't know whats going on with you. I know I don't tell you much. But you should know why. Not unless you really need me to tell you why I keep so much to myself.
You don't know that I love you do you? Many can see that. But you can't. Many know how much I care for you. How much I want to be near you but circumstances keeps me from you. Hopefully one day you'll see how much I care for you. I don't know how you feel about me, but I hope that you know how much I really love you.
I'm so afraid of being hurt. But yet I'm making myself vulnerable coz I know with all the walls I put up, I'll never be able to love you.
I'm so confused right now. You don't know that.
I hope you know who you are. And I hope that now you understand how much you mean to me.