Sunday, December 31, 2006 @Sunday, December 31, 2006
So...Today is the last day of this year. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Hahaz. Life this year, has been one big roller coaster ride. Many ups and downs. And I'm not quite sure how the year will end for me. But I know that I want to end it with love. And I know that I'll end it by loving someone. And I've been loving that same someone for goodness knows how many months...Hahaz...Madness.
I've spent this year, crying a lot. And I've learnt a lot from the people around me. I was happy for a while. And then not so happy. I guess thats just the way life goes. And for this year, I made a lot of friends whom I can trust. And one person I should have trusted a long time ago. There were times when I felt so lost and alone. Only to unveil my eyes to see how many people are there to care.
I found out how much caring for other people really means to me. And how I'm more concerned about the well being of someone else even though the person may just end up being my worst nightmare.
Honestly, I really don't know how to describe my year. Its just....Weird..Hahaz...