Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Sometimes I wonder if you telling me to find a better darling or another darling was a sign of what was to become of you and me. You always tell me that I could find a better darling. I could. But I didn't because you were the one person who always made me smile. Everytime I see you come online or when you send me a message or when I see you. The first thing I do is smile.
Just last night. I was lying in bed and thinking about how much I really missed you. I still do. And I know that even though things are a little weird between you and me, life still has to go on. And that the world will not wait for me to start feeling better. Like I said to myself may times. If this were to end then so be it. As long as it makes you happy. I don't want you to have to feel like as if you have to love me just because I love you. It wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be fair to you.And I know that things are not easy for you too. I know how things are for you now. I've been there. And I just want you to know that I'll always be there to help you along the way. I know I may be 4 years younger than you. But hey...I'm not exactly like the other 15 year olds that I know. So yea.
I'm thinking that the next time we see each other, things are going to be a little weird. And I'll still be talking to you. Or maybe not. Don't really know. We'll see how things go ok? Hahaz. And don't worry...I won't go panicking off to Jonella or Rachel. At the very most you'll just see me crying. Its not like you've never seen me cry. Hahaz.Wouldn't be anything new to you. But really. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. And I shall worry about everyone else but myself. Hahaz...As usual :)
Life still goes on even when we want it to stop so that we can figure out what the hell is going on and so that we can straighten somethings out and find out where we're going. But since life doesn't stop and wait for us, we have friends around us. Friends who have been through the same things and have turned out quite okay. Not everything which worked for them will work for you. But we can always count on our true friends to be there for us when the world seems so unfair and we seem lost. They'll reach out a hand to you so that you can grab it and they'll pull you through. Thats what our friends are here to help us do. Thats why I'm always here for you and everyone else. You've seen the way I've helped others. Now give me the chance to help you.