Friday, December 08, 2006 @Friday, December 08, 2006
Things just keep getting worse. Isn't it enough that my heart is in so much pain that suicide seems like the most appealing thing to me now? Must more hurt and pain be added? Are the tears really needed? Will the sorry's stop the pain? Will the love ever die?
The pain which entraps my soul. Its grip so tight around my heart. Slowly killing me. The pain consuming me from the inside out. All the lies. How you decieved my heart. And left me standing here facing all this by myself. Just days ago I thought that my life couldn't get any better. I had you to love. And now we're nothing. Were we ever anything at all in your eyes?
You are the one thing that hurts me the most. And now the only person I want there for me, is you. But yet all I'm doing is pushing you away. I don't know what I'm doing any more. You really mean a whole lot to me. I really do love you. And I still do. And because I do, I'm letting you do whatever you want. You can hurt me all you want and I'll still love you no matter what other people say about you. I guess thats what makes things so difficult for me. And I know how you're feeling. I've been there. Thats why I don't blame you.