Sunday, January 21, 2007 @Sunday, January 21, 2007
Who do I turn to? Where do I go? Is this the end of the road of what could have been? The sleepless nights that followed. I wonder if it'll ever stop. The never ending flow of tears, my tear streaked face. It never meant a thing. But it never ends. The days seem to get worse. Opening up seemed to have made things worse. I want the tears to stop. I want the pain to disappear. So much I want, but yet I can't have. So much I need, but yet it's not mine for the taking.
A life alone, a life in darkness. Away from the world of worry and doubt. Of pain and heartache. But yet everywhere I turn, I see your face. You're in my mind, in my heart, and everywhere around me. So much I wish was gone, but yet it all gets stronger. So much I wish I could end, but yet it still continues.....