Sunday, January 28, 2007 @Sunday, January 28, 2007
You know, I think that maybe moving on is right. I want to, but I don't know where to start. Shane, you should just stop worrying about me. I don't know if you're acting or not, but you really shouldn't worry about me. Its really a waste of time and energy. You know that I'll never listen. And really, I'm too much of a burden to even be a friend to someone. Because I don't only carry the burden of my own problems, but also the problems of others. And its not fair to you. Its not fair for you to have to feel like all this is your fault. Especially since its not. I'm sorry if I made you feel like it was your fault. Its no ones fault. Its no one's fault. This was bound to happen. Its happened for a reason. We have something to learn from it. Hahaz...Everyone keeps telling me to just forget about you....Hahaz...I don't know la! Hahaz....