Friday, March 23, 2007 @Friday, March 23, 2007
I sit and wait and watch the world just past me by. I see the smiles on people's faces and wonder if its all true or just a mask they wear. I see people in love and wonder if that will ever be mine to keep. Or am I just robbed of all ways of being happy. In this world where everything is not what it appears to be, the faithful are unfaithful and those who love are the ones who harbour the most amount of hatred.
Why am I here to feel all this? Why am I here to feel all this? What can I do when all the time I feel like I'm tied down and burdened? Is this the life I was meant to live? Was love meant to just pass me by? To taste nothing of it but yet hurt so much?
The masquarade will just continue. With no one daring enough to take off they're mask. A shield we hide behind all the days of our lives. The laughter a cover up for great pain. Pain whose source seems so oblivious to its emotion. Will bravery come upon me and give me courage to stand up and take off this mask I wear?