Wednesday, March 28, 2007 @Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Honestly, I really don't get a lot of people nowadays. Its like a small matter and they all get so worked up about it all. In school and EVEN in CHURCH ministries. It just gets frustrating sometimes. I'm not one who would usually fight back. I may seem like that sort in person, but I can't bear to fight back. Especially if things could be solved just by coming to a simple compramise.
For goodness sakes...The people in church ministries are way older than me and they can't even talk things out. Its just really sickening to see it. I mean, its a ministry of GOD, and the conduct of some people there is....not right. Its not right at all. I know that its wrong of me to actually judge, but if I can see things from both angles, and come to a compramise myself and accept what is going on, why can't they? Shouldn't they be mature enough to have a thought process behind their actions? Maybe I think the way I think because I'm only 15, but looking at it from my point of view, I got the same treatment as the others, I didn't get offended and just walk out of the place cause it would have just been plain rude! Yes, you can get offended, its not wrong, but basic courtesy would have you tell the person in-charge first. Its simple as that. And shouting at people is not better. Realise, that people are not as musically inclined. Some are seeing the score for the first time in their entire life, You CAN'T blame them. Some just need MORE TIME! Please people...Learn to see things from more than one point of view? Learn to compramise? Its very taxing for me cause I don't want to have to take sides again. Its just too painful. Its a church ministry. Please try acting like one? We're a family unit. We are using our gift of song to praise GOD, not to use it as a way of diminishing other peoples talents. Please, stop fighting. Its not right. Its not how a family should act.
I hope things will be settled soon. It really hurts, but I might just leave the ministry.