Sunday, July 01, 2007 @Sunday, July 01, 2007
Sometimes, the best thing to do, is to let go of something good before it ends. It may seem like a cowardly thing to do, but in this world, no one wants to be hurt. They'd rather hurt someone else. But what happens when you do get hurt? Do you get up again, or just stay where you are and relish in your sufferings and pain? I'm sure you'd rahter get up and move on. But its so easy to just say those words.Its so much more difficult to actually do it. I've stumbled so much in life. Fallen too often. And now I don't know if I've ever gotten up.I guess its better for me to let go of you before I hurt you. I'll always be there. I'll always help. Its my reason for living. Its true. We do have a connection. Just something that maybe I was never ready for.
You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away
I'll always be praying for you. You will never be alone. I promise you that. You can do so much in your life. Just believe that you can, and you will. Things are just difficult for me now. I wish I never had to do something like this. Its been done to me so often that I never wanted to do it to someone else. Its just too painful. But like I told you once, life is never what it seems. And love is always hard. Its not fair that you have to deal with me even though you have so much in life that you want to do.
My family was always right about me. I fall too fast and give my heart away too easily. And I always end up getting hurt even when I try to save myself from it. Now, giving up what we have seems so difficult. But I've always known that this wasn't a year to fall in love. Theres never a right time. But I thought that this would be diffrent. There was never anything to begin with right? I love you.