Sunday, October 07, 2007 @Sunday, October 07, 2007
Is it time to let go now? Can I open my eyes? Does hope still linger beneath all the pain? Or is what could have been now all lost? I'm tired of the tears I've cried. The nights I've spent alone in my room were no one sees the tears that fall. Did you mean the words you said the night you told me you loved me? Or do you love me only when times are good? It makes no sense to love someone and lose that love in just a day. Soul searching has done me some good. Now I know that it wasn't just my shallowness that led me to you, it was your heart which cared. But that was soon to fade. Wrong words exchanged. It hurts me too much to continue loving you. I can't do this much longer, its killing me inside. Set me free and I'll do the same for you. I won't hold on to you if you want to go. I love you too much to hold you back. I know you don't love me, but don't torture me by keeping me. Tell me that its over if you don't love me. Let me go.