<body> <body>

Thursday, November 22, 2007 @Thursday, November 22, 2007

So I just realised that I never did say anything about my Graduation Night. Despite the fact that it was held in my school hall, it was quite fun because I got to perform. Thats the picture of me n the band. Alvin was the lead singer so I was the back up singer, Asyraf was the drummer, Sofian was the rhythm guitarist, Sas was the lead guitarist and Delson was the bassist. Yea. It was a slow day actually. The beginning was quite boring with the exception of the games. Those were hilarious. My voice was dead that day because the day before I had like a full day of singing.

So those are the girls I spent most of my year with. From left to right, its me, Is, Aziah and Li Xian. It was a fun night, lots of pictures were taken. I think I'll miss these girls the most because I tend not to stay in touch with my former school mates. And as of that night, I've considered them former school mates. Its quite sad really, that I don't feel the need to stay in touch with my former schoolmates. Black, white,black, white. It was quite apt that we were standing in such a pattern.


So thats me and my drummer, Asyraf. This guy has been a great scandal for the past two years. He's the one who makes fun of me like mad because of the way I react to his "moans" and he's ever the joker. He never fails to make me smile. But that doesn't mean that he has no substance. This dude can carry one heck of a conversation. We used to talk about what we wanted to get for O levels and such. Oh! And he's the one who's been helping me get through my Malay class since last year! He lets me copy his work. Okay, it may not be the kinda help people would expect, but I just can't stand doing Malay homework. I just don't speak the language. I think I speak more Mandrin than Malay thanks to my grandmother. A lot of people say I don't like Malays because the people I hang out most with are Chinese or Eurasian but my schoolmates or ex-schoolmates are living proof that I'm okay with Malays. Who am I to be racist afterall? Aren't I the complete mix? Indian, Chinese, Malay, Eurasian? Racial Harmony Day Poster Child!

So this is Daryl! He's the guy who shouts nonsensical things across the canteen during recess or lunch or at random times. Don't let his innocent looking face fool you. He's no angel! He's the devil! He shout crude things at random moments of the day. I only got to know this guy like recently this year. He's such a nice person to know. He's able to laugh at life and the things it throws at him. And he's a great artist! His sketches can beat mine anytime, any day. He used to be a common face at Starbucks, Siglap. I think it was one night that we were all there till like closing with my sister. It was a hilarious night. All the nonsensical issues came up.
So this is me and the girls with our principal, Mrs Julia Woo. This woman is completely inspiring. Goodness knows how she's delt with the crazy kids in the school for so long. I've never had a problem with this woman. Just always had a problem with the activities the school had. They just never appealed to me. Hence the great deal of skipping classes and school altogether. But she always believed in me and my abilities. Never once did she doubt me when it came to my work. She knew I'd deliver at the end of the day.
So leaving school is a bittersweet event. I never liked school. And I never liked that many people because to them I was a snob for not smiling, but school was where I did most of my growing. Having people backstab me and teachers look down on me made me that much stronger and smarter. For that I am ever thankful for Ping Yi Secondary School. An unknown to many, but a place where I felt wanted even though I wasn't there most of the time. It was fun while it lasted, I'll go back to help the Art students with their work every now and then since I know how they feel. My Art teacher, Miss Ng, no doubt she was someone I couldn't stand at first, told me that it was a shame I chose not to be part of the family and that I chose to stay away and not bond. But I feel that my fellow classmates and schoolmates know that my heart will always be with them because thats how I've always been. People come to me when they've got problems they feel the world will never understand. And I'm the one who can understand it all.
Another chapter in my life that I leave behind. Another ending, calls for another beginning. Work starts on Monday.

& THE GIRL

Freda Kay
Republic Polytechnic Biomedical Sciences
2nd Oct

& THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS/PEOPLE

FAMILY & GOD
The Bestie:Claudia
MUSIC
Writing my own stuff
Reading books :D

& LOVES

Claudia BESTIE
Emmanuel Noel
Farrah Faith my sister
Jerald Kiddy!
Jolin
Joshua Tan
Shane


& Twitter-ing away
    follow me on Twitter


    & TELL ME



    & MEMORIES THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME

    October 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    July 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    January 2013


    & RESOURCES

    layout: +
    fonts: +
    brushes: + +
    image: +