Thursday, November 22, 2007 @Thursday, November 22, 2007
Looks like the post are getting more frequent. Maybe its the fact that I severly lack a life. But it doesn't matter, for I start work next week, and not in my parents office, but somewhere else. Hahaz. Okay, I think Freda has lost her marbles. Lets get serious. And I mean serious as in my long winded stories of sadness though I seem quiet high.
So here we go...
I see the pain in her eyes
A pain that seems so familiar
Its the pain I've seen in the eyes
That keep staring back at me
Its a pain I wished
Upon no one else
No one but myself
For I know, it is a burden
A burden no one should bear.
Okay, thats all the sadness and sorrow I have within me for the day. So I guess its not as long winded as I expected it to be. For people who are reading my blog for the very first time and do not know me personally, please excuse my blatant disregard for spelling and structured sentences. Its not my forte. I just can't spell to save my life and I don't think that blogging calls for structured sentences since half the blogs I read are not even in proper English. I just happen to love the English Language but hate having to spell. I guess thats my downfall.