Monday, January 14, 2008 @Monday, January 14, 2008
I don't know what to do. I feel so lost. I know I should let go. I should move on from you. You've found a girl you truely love. A girl you're willing to wait for.
Its been said that your true love is often right under your nose. I know that there are different kinds of love. And that love is unconditional.
I loved you when you were with someone else.
I loved you when you got your heart broken.
I loved you when you thought no one could.
I loved you when you were in trouble with the law.
I loved you when I felt something for someone else.
I loved you when my heart was torn into pieces.
I loved you when you helped me mend my broken heart.
I loved you whe you watched me cry out of confusion.
I loved you when you saw me sleep in front of my laptop.
I loved you when you tried to cheer my sister up.
I loved you when you told me you were seeing someone else.
I loved you when I told you what I was happy for you.
even though deep down inside, I could hear my heart shatter,
even though I felt the first teardrop fall.
I still love you now as you wait for the girl you love to go all the way with you.
I still love you now as you tell me how happy you are with her,
and as I bid you good luck.
I still love you now as I wish upon both of you happiness and that things go well.

I love you with all my heart, my love for you has not changed in the past year. But yet I love you too much to hold you back. I love you with every fibre of my being. Those three words no longer does justice to what I feel for you. I feel so much more than love for you. I fell in love with you without even wanting to. I am but a doormat in your life. I'm always there. I let you step all over me. And yet I stay. I do not move. I am your welcoming mat.
