Friday, January 18, 2008 @Friday, January 18, 2008
Today I realised, that I look good! Okay, I'm just being a little retarded here. And thats a first alright?! I usually don't act retarded online especially when everyone can read this. But today shall be an exception, for today, I realised that I look good despite having a relapse of the FLU! Thanks to the practice for the wedding, I lost my voice the following day(a.k.a Wednesday) and couldn't sing. Today or rather yesterday (Thursday) the flu decided to launch its second attack on my immune system. My immune system seems to be loosing the battle for now since I've got a runny nose. *sniff sniff*. But I wanted to get out of the house. Therefore, I clung to my sister like a baby afraid to leave their mum. (Come to think of it, as a baby I cried a huge deal when someone else besides my Mummy carried me!) So we went out and I just got worse because I didn't really drink much water.
I took pictures and I didn't look like I was dying even though I felt like I would collapse at any moment in time! So in the evening I went for Cantor practice as usual. And I COULD SING! Praise the Lord! So I sang and sang and now my throat hurts! I hope and pray and have FAITH in God that I will be able to sing for the wedding THIS SATURDAY! I've got a mini SOLO! (See, doesn't this post seem a lil retarded and so not me?) So now, my nose is running like a tap that doesn't seem to be able to stop! But! As I looked into the mirror as I brushed my teeth, I realised, that I look GREAT for someone who's sick!
I'll post pictures soon! But I've got to go, I've got an early morning ahead of me. About 5 hours to sleep before my busy day begins again! Hahaz