Tuesday, January 08, 2008 @Tuesday, January 08, 2008
So to those who read my blog, here's a long overdue Happy New Year! I find it rather weird that a New Year should be happy. This year hasn't started out that great for me. Honestly, my party on the 30th wasn't all I hoped it would be. Quite disappointing really. And I think me being sick and tired just made it that much worse. I kinda need to meet people who are brutally honest. I need people around me who will not backstab me. I need true friends. Friends I can count on no matter what. And I do know that true friends are hard to find. Maybe thats why I've got a problem trusting people. But I can't always blame people. Maybe the problem lies within me. I don't wanna be a hypocryte. But I can't believe that I actually am. I really don't know. I don't think I want to know. I'm not in the best of moods or in the best or right state of mind. I'm kinda out of it most of the time. Take care.