Saturday, May 24, 2008 @Saturday, May 24, 2008
So I think that my life is boring as hell. Considering that I've completed almost 7 books this month alone. Doesn't that just show you how sad my life is? Yea. Fave books so far out of the 7 would be Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, The Abortionist Daughter by...someone, Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson. Hahaz.
School's been getting boring, same thing, same faces everyday. I think I'm someone who is very difficult to please. There's always something I'm complaining about. But thank GOD for people like Claudia Tay! My best friend for 13 years and counting. (Gosh, I feel old) She doesn't mind my complaining. I think the best thing that a best friend can hear from their best friend, is the complaining. Though it gets irritating, at the end of the day, you'll be glad that you were the one that they told. You'll be happy that they view you as someone who can help them. And I love that feeling.
Babe, don't give up hope alright?! You know what I'm talking about. At least I hope you do! Hahaz :P
I realised, that somehow, the phrases that really strike me when I'm reading a book, is often about life. But sadly, now I can't remember anything. Think my brain is spacing on me. Hahaz. But, love is not the feeling you get when you're with someone you are in love with, ts the feeling of being able to let them go so that they can be happy. Its about making other people happy even though you have to suffer. Its about being selfless. That is true love. True love, is unconditional. Its just like when I loved, and the one I loved was in love with someone else, but I loved him enough to let him go and be happy with her even though it killed me deep down inside. but, that was a very very long time ago.
People always say, "You're too young to know what Love is," or," Young people nowadays don't know the true meaning of love. All they know its the laughter." But I would beg to differ. I know what love is. To me at least. I've loved, maybe I've never been loved by people other than my family, but I've loved. I've loved someone so much that it didn't matter what happened, as long as they were happy. I'd go to the ends of the earth to bring them anything and everything that would satisfy their hearts desire. I'd give them anything that they love, even if it wasn't me. I know that love is filled with pain. Its like the two are one. But yet, the sometimes belong on the opposite end of the spectrum. It may kill you to see the one you love, happy loving someone else. But thats what you do. You endure the pain because you love.
I don't know if I'm making any sense right now. I've just been so affected. Goodness knows why. Actually, I think loads of my close friends would know why.
ANYWAYS! Thanks Claudia! Its been a long long while since we hung out and just talked like we did at Starbucks. Jolin should have been there!! JOLIN OH!! Please reply our msg-es! If there are any problems, please call us! Same thing goes for you too Claud! We'll see how far we can take this friendship alright? Though I think it'll last till the end of time!! See....so quickly, 13 years have flown past our eyes!