Saturday, June 14, 2008 @Saturday, June 14, 2008
We live our lives in cycles
A cycle has just been completed
A new one begins
Soon' you'll find someone to love
She won't be me,
I can feel it in my bones
I know I'll be the one left to cry
Just like all the times before
I'll lie here and cry
Until someone else finds me and picks me up
We'll go our seperate ways,
You and I
Though still thinking of each other
Until we reconcile, yet again
I'll fall in love with you
Thats where the cycle ends
Then it begins again
The cycle has no end.
You and me, we're meant to be. I say that I love you. I show you that I do. You know its true, you feel it too. But the words don't come that easy for you. You don't want to see me in tears. Yet you choose not to see the tears that grace my face everytime you go off with someone new. My words are encouraging, but yet my heart is broken and yearning. I tell you to go, when I want you to stay. I remain silent because I know that if I open my mouth to speak again, I'll plea for you to stay. You know I won't ask for the impossible. You know thats why I've remained silent. I love you too much to make you stay here with me. If life leads you elsewhere, follow your heart and it'll lead you home to where you'll feel loved. If thats not in my arms, then I hope she treats you right. You know me better than most, you know I follow my heart maybe more than I should. But you also know that I'll always be here to welcome you into my arms like I've done so many times before. I told you once, I'll tell you again. I love you today, I'll love you tomorrow, I'll love you forever, even after my dying breath. I'd say goodbye, but I know its not the end, this is just a break for something much stronger and heart wrenching.

So look away now as my heart breaks. I know that if you see it, you'll feel it to and you won't live your life. So go and be happy. I'll always be here for you my love.