Sunday, June 22, 2008 @Sunday, June 22, 2008
His life are the lines on the page
He draws the things he feels inside
His life the stories that he weaves
He tells the tale of the life he leads
My brother he is
The one I love
His life on paper
As it'd be in his world
He dreams of things he will achieve
He dreams of things that he can reach
The smile he wears upon his face
A mask he know he cannot shed
He hides behind the playfulness
He hides so no one sees the pain inside
He smiles so he can tell the world
I'm fine, I'll live my life is here
I know my brother so much more
I know my brother loves me so
I know his dreams and his fears
I know he'll do what he must do
So here I stand
Fearless now
As I proclaim
My brother is here
He is the one
I'm proud and sure
I now proclaim
He's here to stay!