Sunday, June 22, 2008 @Sunday, June 22, 2008
Wisdom through words
I see her wisdom in her words
My sister
More than all I could ever ask for
She sees me for who I am
We fight, we cry
But yet we still love
She's my sister my one and only
When I think I know better,
She shows me the knowledge that she has
When life chucks me to a side
She stands there holding me tight
Guiding me through
So much that my heart feels
My brain can't turn to words
And yet as I read her words
I feel a world of emotions unfold before me
She speaks the truth
More than I can ever do
If my work is great
Her work is amazing
Her words woven with her worldly advice
The care and love that she has for people.
She is my sister
I'm proud to say.