<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 @Tuesday, June 03, 2008

So I realised that my closed chapter in my life like early this year isn't really close. I still have loads of anger and resentment towards the whole event. Some of you may not know what or who I'm talking about right now. But that doesn't matter. You shouldn't have to know. I guess loads of things have been prompting me to think on like overdrive. I can't help but feel that I'm being lied to by someone because well, a picture paints a thousand words right? So yea. I am not coherrent so excuse the randomness of this post. Its basically loads of ranting and raving so if you're not in the mood to hear or rather read someone complain, then for your safety and sanity I implore you to leave before you go mad the way I already have.

Yes people, I think that Freda has finally lost her mind. That currently she's crazy and brainless and stupid and gullible and oh well...the list actually continues. I just have to get all this out before I start working when my dad(a.k.a the Boss) gets in. I just feel so out of it and even outcasted in school. I guess its cause I'm out of the loop most of the time. I know don't whats going on in the group and I feel rather ostricised. But maybe I'm to blame. Afterall, I'm the one who's been keeping myself out. But thats only cause I felt like a strong sense of hatered coming from the group and I felt that I'd put up with enough of such things in my everyday life during my 16 +years of living. I didn't want to go through that even in school. It kinda just seemed real sucky to me. But yea. Maybe that explains my being MIA from the group. I don't know if its a blessing in disguse to you guys, but if it as, just tell me and I'll stay away. Believe me, I can do that if it means that you guys will be happier. I don't think I'd wanna upset a whole group of people, it wouldn't be right.

Yes people, I've got a huge guilty conscious. Its really sucky when I want to do somehting terrible and horrible because then I know that I'm not being the real me. Yea I'm bitchy from time to time, but what girl isn't. I think that I do pick up on loads of things real quickly thats why I sensed some tension everytime I was around and therefore took myself out of the whole equation. And if its better that way, like I said, I'll stay out. It hurts but if its for the better of more people, that I shall do it.


Don't you guys just love my self-sacificing ways? Hahaz..I do too! Joking. But yea. I like knowing that I'm no longer thinking about myself, but of more people. Its a comfort. It tells me that I'm becoming a better human being, a better person. Sure I like a good party and I drink from time to time, but its all done socially, its not like I'm some alcoholic. Hahaz. Yes, I do like meeting new people. But then again when I meet new people, I'm all smiles and thats really not me. I'm usually...not the most...smile-iest of people? Hahaz. Yea if you see my sitting by myself like some loser loner, I think you've met the real me. If I'm real engrossed in a book, it kinda means that I need an escape and that something somewhere is really really wrong. I think that kinda explains the 8 books read last month.Yea. I felt something wrong from the week after the BBQ we had at my place the other time. Money isn't important, thats why I didn't ask for it back. I like the company. Thats why I still said okay to the idea even though it was only a few of us.

Anyways, take care people.

& THE GIRL

Freda Kay
Republic Polytechnic Biomedical Sciences
2nd Oct

& THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS/PEOPLE

FAMILY & GOD
The Bestie:Claudia
MUSIC
Writing my own stuff
Reading books :D

& LOVES

Claudia BESTIE
Emmanuel Noel
Farrah Faith my sister
Jerald Kiddy!
Jolin
Joshua Tan
Shane


& Twitter-ing away
    follow me on Twitter


    & TELL ME



    & MEMORIES THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME

    October 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    July 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    January 2013


    & RESOURCES

    layout: +
    fonts: +
    brushes: + +
    image: +