Monday, June 09, 2008 @Monday, June 09, 2008
Have I told you readers (however few there may be) that I've got the bestest best friend in the entire universe?
My bestest best freind: Claudia
My bestest friend: Jolin
My best friend: Gabriel
My other wing: Camille
Yea. my truest of true friends. Others I've seen come and go. But these 4 have been by my side for quite some time. Claudia having the longest time with me, followed by Jolin, Camille and then Gabriel. But they're the people I run to when I'm confused, sad, angry or any other time. Even when I've got amazing news. They're the people I run to. They're just like family. I can talk to them about anything and everything under the moon,stars, suns, planets, galaxies, universes etc.
Okay, well. This post has been inspired by my bestest best friend Claudia! You see, I spent Friday and Saturday night with her for different reasons. Friday was just some random meeting to catch up, Saturday was for Brandon's early birthday celebration. So I was pestering her to blog about it. And since she did, its my turn. And unlike my bestest best friend's post, I'm not going into details of the nonsensical things we talked about.
I guess what I REALLLLLY want to say, is that I love my truest of true friends. They help pick me up when I've stumbled and fallen in life. They're there to put a smile on my face when life throws me to a side after I've been battered and bruised. They've never left me hanging. When I called, they were there to help. They are the people I really see God working through them to help others. I see God in them everytime they help me. And I really love them for it.
Just like my family, they're always there. No matter what.