<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 @Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections - Annon.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. - George Bernard Shaw


After reading that, it got me thinking if I'm truly truly happy. I know that I tell people that I am, but I don't know if I really am. Seems like I've built this huge lie in my life that now it has become my real life, no longer just a lie, but a truth. Is that possible? I seem to remember when I cared so much, but now it seems like I no longer care, about myself, about others. I miss the person I used to be.

But what I've learnt, that its no use wishing and looking back because the world still moves forward, with or without you, it still moves on. You're just one small person in this HUGE world. You're like an ant. A wish is only a dream and will remain a dream if you don't work towards it.

What I want now, is to grow and learn. To work hard not only in school, but in my life and in my faith as well, to grow and get to where I want to be. I want to be successful, I want to be someone people can look up to, I want to set a good example for my younger relatives. I want them to know that they too can do it. Its not impossible. That they are not subjected to the plans that their parents have mapped out, but they should set their path with the guidance of their Faith and they'll get to where they need to be.

I want to have it within me to accept the things that I cannot changes and try to effect change upon the things in which I can change. I want to be able to accept the imperfections in life that cannot be changed and strive to do better in the areas which can be changed.


I haven't been this lost in years. As in like, completely aimless and I feel like I'm not needed, like I've lost my purpose. Why now?

& THE GIRL

Freda Kay
Republic Polytechnic Biomedical Sciences
2nd Oct

& THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS/PEOPLE

FAMILY & GOD
The Bestie:Claudia
MUSIC
Writing my own stuff
Reading books :D

& LOVES

Claudia BESTIE
Emmanuel Noel
Farrah Faith my sister
Jerald Kiddy!
Jolin
Joshua Tan
Shane


& Twitter-ing away
    follow me on Twitter


    & TELL ME



    & MEMORIES THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME

    October 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    July 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    July 2012
    January 2013


    & RESOURCES

    layout: +
    fonts: +
    brushes: + +
    image: +