Wednesday, July 02, 2008 @Wednesday, July 02, 2008
If my family knew the situation that I'm in at school, they'd tell me, Suck it up and move on. They're just stepping stones. And I completely agree! So I won't even waste my time on being sad and affected because....I've got more important things on my mind. I've got more important people in my life too! Moive tonight. I can't wait! Moive on Saturday night too! Isn't my life awesome! Oh! Performance to watch on Friday! Dinner with cantors before that! Gosh my life rules right now!
Now I know why I start dating in June! My social life picks up to high heaven! More people to meet! Since there's no one decent in my school for me to consider. Bleah. I sound like some desperate person. But to be honest, don't think I have to look anymore. I found someone a long long long long long long time ago! Bleah. He has my heart. Now I know why I'm heartless here in Singapore. I should go to where my heart is. Maybe he'll give it back to me and I'll be full of love again!