Monday, July 14, 2008 @Monday, July 14, 2008
okay. so I haven't typed anything worth reading here though no one reads this sad depressing blog. So I shall write something hopeful yet depressing. :D
A Seasonal Love by Freda!
A seasonal love that stayed forever
You surprise me now after all we’ve been through
After all the tears have come and gone
You chose to stay here with me
This dream I never thought I’d live to see fulfilled
You standing here before me
After our time together has passed
Now I see that you chose me
Out of everyone else,
You chose me
You tell me that you’re here to stay
I tell you not to make promises you can’t keep
I’ve heard it before
I’ve let my hopes get up high
But now I’m wiser
Now I’m wary
Now I know that truth is subjective
You saying I love you
May not mean anything to you
But it means the world to me
For I’ve waited an eternity
To hear those words from you
I know it may just be one of your lies
But I hope and pray
You mean it with every fiber of your being.
We've been by each other's side for so long that now I feel its time to move on, but yet here I stand rooted to the ground that doesn't let me leave. Now, after an eternity, I finally feel your heart pulling me closer as I choose to walk away. It seems like nothing I do will ever be right. When I stay, my heart breaks, when I decide to go, still my heart breaks. Love is never fifty-fifty, no one loves equally, its always seventy-thirty or sixty-forty. And for so long, I've always been the one who's loved you more, now, the tables have turned. You'd do anything to see me happy that now I don't know what to do.
Now I remember the times I used to share with someone else I held so near to my heart. The times we used to be so happy with each other. When all I needed was your touch to bring a smile to my face.
Dear God,
What am I doing with my life? Where is this path that I'm on leading me to?
I'm so confused. You're bringing me back to the place I used to love, where once my love reside.
Help me Lord for I do not understand.
Amen.