Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @Tuesday, July 15, 2008
When I'm weak and hurt
You cover me with your love
When all the world's against me
You my Lord stand by my side
Never have you abandoned me
But many a times I've turned away from your love
And yet when I return to you
There you are willing to welcome me back to your love
When I hid in the shadows and couldn't show my face
Your love gave me new hope
You gave your life so that I may live
And here I am today standing here
Sinner, yes I am
But still you forgive
My Lord, I've sinned throughout my life
The lies that people hear just so I have a smile
In your pressence dear Lord I am not worthy of your love
What have I done, that I deserve your love?
When I feel like I'm empty
When I return to you empty
You fill me up with your love
With your strength
For with you, all things are possible
Without you, I am nothing.
Without your love dear Lord, I am nothing.