Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I remember my first day in W25D. It was orientation. I came in class late and found out which group I was in. The first people I talked to were Pris and TY and if I'm not mistaken Jin Mun. I remember Pris saying, "I think we should all start by introducing who we are. I'm Priscilla." She was the first one to talk to me in class. That much I remember. And I'm forever greatful to you Priscilla. The past few months have been tough for me since I withdrew from you guys and I'm sorry. You guys (i.e. Priscilla, Ting Yuan, Haikal, Adam, Wei Ping, Phareez, Kevin) made my first few months in poly really good and enjoyable. And I'm sorry for whatever I may have done and said to anger or provoke you or whatever it might have been.
I remember the BBQ we had at my place which ended up starting only at like 8 plus. I remember Phareez getting lost and the charades (remmeber Step Up 2?). And I also remember TY saying she wet her pants because my bed started leaking. Haha.
You guys were the ones who helped cheer me up when my dog had to be put down. I am thankful to you guys especially for always being there during those first few months of my Poly life.
To the rest of W25D I still hold you guys close to my heart because you are the class that I went through that adjustment with. We survived the first semester of Poly. I hope that life brings about more opportunities for you guys and that you guys may always know that your dreams and aspirations are always within reach. Nothing is too far. And I do mean the things I say and I'm sorry for whatever I may have done to you guys or whatever mean things I may have said. I do admit that sometimes my words may get too harsh or mean.