Saturday, August 23, 2008 @Saturday, August 23, 2008
It seems like I never make the right decisions anymore. Its like I always end up hurting someone no matter what I do. And its always someone I care about. So much has been going on, so many things have been going wrong that now I just don't know where I'm supposed to be. I've always been this confused little girl. Granted that I'm already going 17 and theres so much in my life that I'm so uncertain about. Maybe I'm looking too far ahead into my future, but if I don't, who is? No one can say for sure what the future has in store except God, but I have a choice in shaping my future, I have that part to play. What I do now will affect what I get in the future. And I want the best for myself as well as for those whom I love. I don't hold on or hold close those I love because I know at some point, I'll have to let them go. And it always seems as though its easier to just be distant and regret than get close and get your heart broken.
A heart that is able to bend towards the will of others and to accomodate others is a heart that won't break, but without a broken heart, we won't get hurt. Without getting hurt, we won't learn. If we don't learn, how then do we grow?